What kind of jewellery do you sell?
- All our jewellery is 92.5 stamped sterling silver unless otherwise specifically mentioned. Also, most of our jewellery is handmade.
Is it pure silver?
- Yes, the purity is 92.5, the maximum possible purity that can be attained while making silver ornaments.
Do you give any guarantees?
- Yes we offer guarantee towards purity of silver used in the ornament. Each piece of our jewellery is individually stamped with the 92.5 mark, guaranteeing that it is sterling silver.
Do you exchange old silver?
Only in our retail stores, and provided total weight is above 50 gms.
I have old silver - can I get it to you?
- Please refer to the question above.
What kind of stones do you use? Are they genuine precious stones?
- It varies from product to product. Most of the the gemstone products have semi precious stones, but you can go through the description of the product to verify the quality of the stones used in that specific product.
Will you create an ornament with our design for us?
- Yes it is possible, depending on the style and manufacturing processes involved. If you have a certain design in mind, please send the picture by email.
Do you have any other websites?
No, this is our only website. Please do not be misled by any other websites which might have similar sounding name / website address/similar looking logo. We are also not selling through any marketplace like Amazon or Flipkart at the moment, so please beware of copycats.
Do you sell wholesale?
- We do sell wholesale. Please write directly to us with your requirement on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us on +91-9113951814. For an order to be considered wholesale, you have to buy multiple pieces of the same product, and the minimum order starts at Rs.100000. Please note that wholesale supply does not include branding support of any kind, like photography, content, logo, brand name, marketing etc.
Where can one experience KO Jewellery in person?
- We have 2 exclusive stores in Bangalore, with hundreds of designs and constant new additions. Come over, try on the jewellery and avail additional services like small customizations and exchange of silver.
Payments and Check-Out
What are the payment options available?
Payment Options (Within India): Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking OR Cheques / Demand Drafts (DDs) OR Bank Transfer.
Payment Options for International Orders:
- BANK TRANSFER: You can also make payments through bank transfer from your Indian bank account. All you have to do is choose this option at the time of check-out and we’ll send you all the bank details.Once you create an order and select the second option on the checkout payment page (Pay by Cheque / DD / Bank Transfer), we will email you all the necessary details for making the bank transfer.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT Money transfers via WESTERN UNION or XOOM (these are meant for transfers to individuals only not Companies)
- You can also place an order from anywhere outside India and ask us to ship it to an address within India with the advantage of Free Shipping.
Is your payment gateway secure?
- Yes, definitely. Our website and checkout pages, all are https compliant, which you can check out in the address bar. We use PayU to process your payments, and their process is also completely private and secure.
Do you do cash on delivery?
- Not currently. Our COD services have been suspended till further notice.
Can I pay through PayPal?
- Not at the moment. If and when we offer this option, we’ll update that information here.
If I am unable to place the order online for some reason, is there an alternative?
- Please Whatsapp/Call on +91 9113951814, we will assist you.
I have made my order using the “pay by bank transfer” payment option, but I would like to change my mode of payment to credit/debit card or net-banking.
- To do this, you need to cancel your earlier order and place a fresh order. We can help you with that. Please write to us at email@example.com and we will cancel your order.
My card payment failed. What should I do?
- Please contact your bank they can help you with this.
Card payment has gone through, my account has been debited, but I have not received an order confirmation from your side.
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order details, and a screenshot of payment debit. We will check with our bank/payment gateway and resolve the issue. In case we have received the payment, we will create and process an order with your chosen products. But please allow us 24-48 hours to check the status and revert.
How do you pack your products?
- All our jewellery is packaged in a strong jewellery box and sealed securely. We take great care to package the jewellery appropriately to avoid any damage during transit.
Do you offer gift packing?
- Yes we do. Please make a request in the “Order Notes” comment box while checking out. You can also include any message that you want to be sent out.
What if I have already made the order and now want to include a message?
- You can write to email@example.com with your order confirmation number, your request and the message. We’ll take care of the rest.
Where all do you ship?
- We ship to almost anywhere in the world. If you would like to check the availability or shipping times, please Whatsapp us on +91-9113951814
How much does shipping cost?
- We offer Free Shipping for domestic shipping, ie orders being shipped within India. Our international shipping rates vary between Rs.1500 to Rs.2500. Even international orders qualify for free shipping when the order amount crosses Rs 20,000 or $ 320 approx. Click here to see the list of countries and shipping rates.
How long does it take to ship my order?
- For shipping addresses within India, it takes between 3-4 working days for delivery to metros; rest of India 5-6 days ; International Orders 10 working days. However, this applies only for Ready to Ship products. For custom-made/made to order products, there will be an additional time lag for making the product.
Can I order online and collect the jewellery at your stores?
- Yes, most definitely. Please mention this request in the comments field while making the order, and let us know through whatsapp/email about your preferred store ( JP Nagar/ Indira Nagar).
I would like to try on some of your designs from the online store and purchase them. Is it possible?
- Yes you can. Our fulfillment center is attached to our JP Nagar store. You can come over to this store, try on the jewellery, buy what you like, on the spot. Sweet, right?
After Purchase Queries
How long does gold-plating last?
It depends on the frequency of usage and how the jewellery is stored. It can last upto 2 years when worn sparingly and stored in a dry airtight container when not in use. For gold-plating to last longer, it is advised to keep the ornaments away from moisture and perfumes while you are wearing them. For more information please check out our Jewelllery Care page.
The gold plating on my ornament has lost its sheen. What do I do?
You can get it re-plated at stores which offer such services. If you are in Bangalore, you can visit our stores with a copy of the original bill and we can get the gold-polish done for you at a nominal cost.
My ornaments have turned from shiny white to a blackish color. Why so?
Silver naturally tarnishes due to a process called oxidization. There are 2 ways of dealing with this - minimise the oxidation by storing the ornaments in air-tight pouches, and secondly, by gently polishing with a soft, dry cotton cloth. Once cleaned, remember to wipe dry and re-pack in air-tight pouches. For more information and tips please check out our Jewellery Care page.
What if I need to return something I purchased?
- In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your purchase, please send us back the jewellery carefully packed to keep it safe from damage, and send it to the following address:
Once you send us the courier, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning “Return of Order….” in the subject line. Please mention the names of the products you are returning, the reason for return, and provide us a tracking number for the courier.
What are the conditions?
Returns can be made only within 7 days from the receipt of the order at your end.
Will you refund the money?
- We only offer a store credit that can be used for a future purchase. WE DO NOT OFFER CASH REFUNDS.
What is the amount that I can expect to be credited?
- The actual amount you paid for the order/product, after deducting shipping and handling charges.
- Call, Whatsapp +91-91139-51814 for any additional queries