At KO JEWELLERY we believe that products have to be priced fairly. We aim to be honest and clear about the price you pay for the jewellery you buy. We want to create a relationship with our customers based on trust and do not want pricing to play spoilsport.
We price our jewellery primarily on the weight of silver used in the product, rarity of the semi precious stones, and also the level of craftsmanship involved.
For most pieces of jewellery you will be paying between Rs. 70 - Rs. 220 per gram as making charges. This includes the cost of semi-precious stones and different types of finishing (gold plating, rodium plating, etc).
Jewellery making is an art. In order to be sustainable, art has to be affordable and transperantly priced. We do not believe in paying an extraordinary premium for design. Our manufacturing base allows us to offer you exclusive jewellery at competative rates. Even when we procure jewellery from elsewhere, our policy is to buy directly from the manufacturers.
Our other major aim has been to keep prices on par with our retail stores.On our website, all the prices of jewellery you buy online are the same as those offered in our stores.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions, which together with our privacy, shipping and refund policy govern KO JEWELLERY ’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
“Us/We/Company/The KO Jewellery Shop/ KO JEWELLERY” refers to the owner of the website - KO Jewellery Shop.
"Agreement" means the Terms and Conditions (T&C) contained under the KO JEWELLERY brand name. It will also include references to this Agreement as and when amended, notated, supplemented, varied or replaced.
“Site” means the “thekojewelleryshop.com” owned and operated by KO Jewellery Shop, which provides a venue to the users of KO JEWELLERY to buy the products listed / displayed at KO JEWELLERY.
“User/You” means and includes any Customer / Viewer / Buyer / You (the person or any legal entity) who accept the offer for sale by KO JEWELLERY by placing an order on this Site.
“Products” connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
Our Terms and Conditions
- By using this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- If your age is below 18 years you are prohibited to use this website.
- Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. We will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India. In case if any Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive a order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
- Pricing of products is in Indian Rupees and includes VAT(Value Added Tax) / CST. For your convenience, we have a currency converter for you to view the prices of our products in other currencies. But please note that when you buy from us, you are paying in Indian Rupees.
- By indicating your acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, you are obligated to complete such transactions. Users are prohibited from indicating their acceptance to purchase products and services where they do not intend to complete such transactions.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the User.
- Any attempt by a User to deliberately damage the Site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Site is in violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages/injunction from any such User to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Company has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website without prior intimation whatsoever.
KO JEWELLERY expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, logos, images, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying, modifying, distributing, re-posting or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express written permission of The KO Jewellery Shop.com.
- The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless KO JEWELLERY , its employees, founders, agents and their successors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to KO JEWELLERY but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Modification of our Terms and Conditions
If you have any concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KO JEWELLERY places great emphasis on secure transactions and customer information privacy.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
- We collect personal information when you register with us, when you participate in reviews or place an order with us.
- When you search something on our site, keywords will be collected in a protected location for improving our search results.
- We reserve the right to use this personal information for user analysis to improve the user experience on this site.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as and when necessary to comply with the law or protect and defend the rights or to ensure compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
- We may send you details about new services and updates. If you do not wish to receive these communications you can opt out by sending an email to email@example.com.
- For credit/debit card purchasers, your credit card number and billing information will be passed on to the relevant financial institution.
- When you place an order on the website and enter your name and details, you will become a recognized user, and we will send a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a small file that may be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies do not contain any information that can personally identify you. By using cookies, we can make your online experience more efficient. For example, they allow you to store your chosen items in your shopping basket, without losing them between visits, and to make the checkout process faster. Cookies do not store any passwords or credit card information, any information that personally identifies you, or any information that tracks you from session to session.