What are the payment options available?
- Payment Options (Within India):
- Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking
- Cheques / Demand Drafts (DDs) OR Bank Transfer.
- UPI : Googlepay, Phonepe, Paytm etc.
- Payment Options for International Orders:
- Please note we accept payment in Indian rupees only. No foreign currency payments are accepted on our site.
- Indian Credit/Debit Cards: We accept all Indian cards for payment, please select the first option to pay by card.
- BANK TRANSFER: You can make payments through bank transfer from your Indian bank account only.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT
- We do not accept international cards for payment.
- We do not accept transfers from international bank accounts.
- We do not accept payments from Paypal as of now.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT money transfers via WESTERN UNION or XOOM, Remitly, Transferwise (these are meant for transfers to individuals only not Companies)
- You can also place an order from anywhere outside India and ask us to ship it to an address within India with the advantage of Free Shipping.
Is your payment gateway secure?
- Yes, definitely. Our website and checkout pages, all are https compliant, which you can check out in the address bar. We use PayU to process your payments, and their process is also completely private and secure.
Do you do cash on delivery?
- No we do not offer COD services.
Do you offer any EMI option?
- No, currently we do not offer any EMI or part payment options.
If I am unable to place the order online for some reason, is there an alternative?
- Please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message via Whatsapp on +91 9113951814, we will assist you.
I have made my order using the “pay by bank transfer” payment option, but I would like to change my mode of payment to credit/debit card or net-banking.
- To do this, you need to cancel your earlier order and place a fresh order. We can help you with that. Please write to us at email@example.com and we will cancel your order.
My card payment failed. What should I do?
- Please contact your bank they can help you with this.
Card payment has gone through, my account has been debited, but I have not received an order confirmation from your side.
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order details, and a screenshot of payment debit. We will check with our bank/payment gateway and resolve the issue. In case we have received the payment, we will create and process an order with your chosen products. But please allow us 24 - 48 hours to check the status and revert.
Shipping & Tracking
How long does it take to ship my order?
- For all Ready to Ship products.- shipping to addresses within India, it takes between 2-3 working days for delivery to metros; rest of India 4-5 days ; International Orders 10-15 working days.
- For custom-made/ pre- order products, it takes a minimum of 3 weeks to craft the product . After which the usual shipping time applies.
We hand craft your order with love and passion and allow you to customise according to your requirements. This means making a new piece from scratch. Since our products are all handcrafted and there are several processes involved right from making the basic structure to stone setting, and gold-plating/ oxidisation and hanging pearls etc making these pieces to your specification will take us anywhere between 2-3 weeks (depending on the piece), after which they will be shipped out to you. So if you have ordered for a custom made piece please be patient and we promise that the jewellery will make up for the wait once it gets to you!
Where all do you ship?
- We ship to almost anywhere in the world.
How much does shipping cost?
- We offer Free Shipping & Insurance for domestic orders, ie orders being shipped within India and Free International Shipping for orders above Rs 25000. Our international shipping rate is Rs.2500/- for all orders below Rs 25000. Even international orders qualify for free shipping when the order amount crosses Rs 25,000 (approx. USD 385$)
- Prices do not include custom duty
Is my shipment insured? (Transit Insurance)
- All parcels are fully insured by KO until they reach you securely. So you are guaranteed a 100% safe purchase. In case the parcel is not delivered or tampered with we will issue you a replacement once we inform the courier partner and get a response from them.
Do i need to pay any extra duties or customs charges?
- Duties and taxes will be applicable as per your country's regulations if any are to be borne by the customer. These charges will be billed separately to you by the courier company at the time of delivery.
- The Local Custom Clearance, Insurance & Freight Charges (CIF Charges) will be borne by KO Jewellery, however VAT, duties and taxes will be applicable as per your country's regulations and are to be borne by the customer. These charges will be billed separately to you by the courier company at the time of delivery.
Can i add items to my existing order ?
- Yes, you may add items to an existing order provided we have not yet dispatched it. We can add the new products to the earlier order and ship them together without charging extra shipping. If we have already dispatched your package, you will need to make a new order.
Can i change the shipping address on my order?
- Yes you can , if your order has not been shipped. But in case it has already shipped we may have to recall the parcel and ship it again after (extra shipping charges will be applied in such cases).
How do I track my order?
- As soon as your package ships, we will mail/sms you your package tracking information
- If you have an account with us log in and check the status of your order. If it says fulfilled, it means your order has been despatched.
- Once your order is despatched you will recieve a mail from us with the tracking number of the parcel and the tracking URL where you can track the progress of the parcel.
- You can also track your order on our website by clicking on the 'Track your order' link. Here just enter your 4 digit order number and your mail id to track the parcel. You also have the option of tracking the parcel by entering the tracking number which has been mailed to you.
- Please make sure you fill in your email id so that we can send you the tracking info.
What do i do if my parcel is delayed?
- Our courier partners deliver the shipment to you between Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm . No deliveries are made on public holidays and Sundays.
- Sometimes delivery time may be subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- In case there is a delay send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us (by clicking on the live chat button) or message us (via whatspp on 9113951814 you can do this by clicking on whatspp icon inside the Chat tab) mentioning your order number and we will check with our courier partner to resolve the issue.
- Please stay assured that our team works closely with our courier partner to make sure that all shipments are delivered. Do allow us time to check details and get back to you.
- Also remember all parcels are fully insured by KO until they reach you securely. So you are guaranteed a 100% safe purchase.
All shipping costs are non-refundable.
I cannot track my order using the tracking number mailed to me, what should i do?
- Tracking results are available only 24 hrs after despatch, so wait and try to track the order again.
- If you are still not able to track it please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via whatspp on 9113951814 (you can do this by clicking on the Chat tab) and we will check with our courier partner to resolve the issue.
Please stay assured that our team works closely with our courier partner to make sure that all shipments are delivered. Do allow us time to check details and get back to you. Also remember all parcels are fully insured by KO until they reach you securely. So you are guaranteed a 100% safe purchase.
Some of the products in my order are missing, what do i do?
- Sometimes if a certain design is not in stock we despatch orders in parts, so if you have recieved only some pieces of your order login to your account on KOJewelleryShop and you can clearly see which products have been fulfilled and which have not.
- We also send you a mail explaining the cause for delay in sending the products. If you have not created an order with us or filled in your email id message us via whatspp on 9113951814 (you can do this by clicking on the Chat tab) or send us an email at email@example.com and we will respond within 24 hours.